What You Get at the Race
- ALL FINISHERS (Quarter and Half) will receive the 5th Annual WTF Winter Trail Frost Half & Quarter Marathon finisher medal – Chain the 2020 WTF finisher medal to your neck and feel the weight of your awesome finish!
- The 2020 race shirt is the softest triblend long sleeve tee you’ll find anywhere… Yeah it’s cold. Run Anyway! (remember, you can always save some $ money if you select the no shirt option)
- An awe-inspiring timed trail event
- 100’s of professional high res race photos – never watermarked, always free to download!
- A variety of post-race trail-runner food and beverages.
- Free snow on your shoes and icicles on your hat, well… maybe, guess we can’t guarantee this. 🙂
- A self gratifying sense of accomplishment that you conquered an event that only a small number of people get to do each year (remember the field is limited and this event will sell out!)
2020 Finisher Medal
Coming at ya with another unique finisher medal to commemorate a WTF finish! Wow Thats Fabulous! Where’s the Finish?
2020 Race Shirt
FEATURED LONG SLEEVE SUPER SOFT TEE UNISEX SIZES… The 2020 WTF race tee is a super soft long sleeve shirt available in sizes XS – 3X
- Packet Pickup and Registration (if not sold out) at the start area, 8:00am – 9:30am (NO FRIDAY PACKET PICKUP)
- Race starts at 10:00am
- Eagle Creek Park Beach Area
- Race cutoff: The course will close at 2:00pm, allowing 4 hours for the Half Marathon distance. The cutoff will require you to start your second lap no later than 11:45am.
Eagle Creek Park, Indianapolis Indiana 5700 North Eagle Creek Parkway on Eagle Beach Drive (Map Link)
The course covers trails on the east side of Eagle Creek Park. You’ll encounter single track, double track, some gravel and a short section of paved multi-use trail. Quarter Marathon runners will complete the course once and the Half Marathon runners will complete it twice.
- Water and gatorade approximately every two miles
- Drop table at the turn for Half Marathon runners
- Course Map Link
7400 W. 56th Street (please note that parking gate fees will be collected upon entry into the park)
Race Field: LIMITED to 600 total particpants
Race Start: This will be a chip timed start, your time does not start until you cross the line. In order to spread out runners and reduce the “hole-shot” backup, we will start racers in waves of approximately 30-40 racers at a time.
Results: Results are available immediately after you finish. You’ll find your time on the scrolling monitor, on http://131results.com, or you can text your Bib# to 317-316-8001
Chip Timing: All distances chip timed by Race Result system. The chips are attached to the back of your bib and are disposable so we do not need them back. Please wear your bibs on the front of your body and do not cover with heavy coats.
Parking: There is parking available in the park. Use the beach area lots first. Parking along the road is ok, but do not drive on the grass.
Facilities: Portables at the start and each aid stationSold Out
All racers receive a one of the most unique finisher medals available at any trail race!
Top 3 Male and Female in all Divisions
- Age Groups – Male & Female
- Under 18
- 60+ Masters Division
NOTE: Overall Top 3 Awards are presented as soon as the 3rd place finisher in each group finishes. Age Group awards can be picked up at the awards table after you finish, just check the results screen and look for your place in the Age Group column.