UPDATED RACE DAY SCHEDULE:
This event is slightly larger in total than the current 250 person cap for the Indy City Parks. To make everything work out for you, the parks department and the Marion County Health Department, we’re going to make some changes to the event schedule.
Race Date: Saturday, August 29th
- 7:30pm – 8:15pm: Half Marathon packet pickup
- 8:30pm: Half Marathon start in small waves
- 8:30pm – 9:15pm: Quarter Marathon packet pickup
- 9:30pm: Quarter Marathon Start
- 10:20pm: Course will close to new laps (Half Marathoners that do not make this cutoff will be moved to the Quarter distance)
A few rules:
- If you are a Quarter Marathon runner and you arrive early, please wait in your car until 8:30pm.
- Late starts for the Half Marathon will not be allowed. If you start late you will be moved to the Quarter marathon distance.
- Masks must be worn and social distancing rules are in place before and after you start your race. (You do NOT need to wear a mask while running)