We are pleased to announce that the City of Chandler has approved a plan that allows us to move forward with this event as a live running race.
This event has been moved to Sunday, November 22nd at Tumbleweed Park.
The new location provides much more space for people to spread out before and after the race, and allows us to extend the length of the schedule to spread people out on the course through staggered wave starts.
If you’re registered for this event, here are your options:
- If you cannot attend, do not wish to attend, are feeling sick on race day, or have had a known exposure or positive COVID test prior to the event, please you are welcome to choose the virtual option.
- You may pick up your packet (shirt, bib, medal) at any of the packet pickup times and complete your race on your own time. You are also welcome to have someone else pick up your packet for you.
- You may elect to have your packet mailed directly to you, there is a fee to help cover some of the shipping costs. just complete the Transfer to Virtual Option on our website.
- To run the live event, please see the updated details below.
- A START TIME RESERVATION will be required for all runners in the live event.
- Masks or face coverings will be required at packet pickup, within the start/finish area in the park, and anywhere you are unable to social distance.
- Masks may be removed while running the course.
In the next few days we will be sending an email that includes the schedule and a link where you can complete your reservation.
We have heard from so many of you that are excited to get back to running and we’re grateful to the City of Chandler for working with us on these event modifications to make this event happen.