The new location provides much more space for people to spread out before and after the race, and allows us to extend the length of the schedule to spread people out on the course through staggered wave starts.
If you’re registered for this event, here are your options:
- If you cannot attend, do not wish to attend, are feeling sick on race day, or have had a known exposure or positive COVID test prior to the event, please you are welcome to choose the virtual option.
- You may pick up your packet (shirt, bib, medal) at any of the packet pickup times and complete your race on your own time. You are also welcome to have someone else pick up your packet for you.
- You may elect to have your packet mailed directly to you, there is a fee to help cover some of the shipping costs. just complete the Transfer to Virtual Option on our website.
- To run the live event, please see the updated details below.
- A START TIME RESERVATION will be required for all runners in the live event. (see button above for link to make a reservation)
- Masks or face coverings will be required at packet pickup, within the start/finish area in the park, and anywhere you are unable to social distance.
- Masks may be removed while running the course.