PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR 2020 CHANGES TO SCHEDULE AND LOCATION
Start Times – All times APPROXIMATE and designed to help spread out the field. ALL DISTANCES – Please be prepared to start at 7:30am:
Full Marathon: 7:30 am (Eastern Time) Half Marathon: 7:35am (Eastern Time) Quarter Marathon: 7:40am (Eastern Time)
- ALL DISTANCES WILL BE SMALL WAVE STARTS BASED ON ANTICIPATED FINISH TIME. DETAILS WILL BE EXPLAINED AT THE RACE.
- Masks or face coverings are required before and immediately after the race. You do NOT need to wear a mask while running or walking.
- Please see modified course information in the tab below.
Race Cutoff time:
Full Marathon runners must start their second lap before 10:40am – FULL MARATHON IS NOW 4 LAPS ON THE MODIFIED COURSE. You must begin your 3rd lap by 10:40am.
Eagle Creek Park’s Eagle Crest, Indianapolis Indiana NEW LOCATION: Eagle Creek Park Beach Parking Area
- Physical Address:
- 7602 Eagle Beach Drive (click for location map)
- Please note, the park will NOT be charging gate fees for participants in this event.
No Early Packet Pickup:
- Early packet pickup has been canceled to move everything outdoors on race day.
Race Day Packet Pickup – Saturday, August 1st:
- Race Start Location at Eagle Creek Park
Due to COVID-19 impacts on trail development, the west side of the park is stuck in the middle of construction that should have been completed months ago. As a result, the previous trail system is no longer accessible and the new trail is not completed and has been deemed unsafe for our event.
After a great deal of discussion with the park staff, we have jointly decided to move this year’s event to the east side of the park on our Winter/Summer/Night trail course.
This means that the half marathon is now 2 laps and the full marathon is 4 laps on this 6.55 mile course.
We will return to the original course in 2021.
Course Map: View the Course Map
Course Description: All events start and finish at Eagles Crest following the trails to the south, crosses the causeway on 56th Street (street will be closed) and then north into the trail system on the east side of the park. The Quarter Marathon distance does not cross 56th street, this distance will turn around at the “Big Bear” before the road crossing.
All racers receive the custom finisher medal.
NOTE: Overall Top 3 Awards are presented as soon as the 3rd place finisher in each group finishes. Age Group awards can be picked up at the awards table after you finish, just check the results screen and look for your place in the Age Group column.
Top 3 Male and Female in all Divisions
Age Groups Male & Female (Awards are 3-deep for fields greater than 100, 1-deep for less than)
- Under 18
- 60+ Masters Division
You will automatically be entered into the correct division based on your age.